AHOLA! The Grass Skirt is hosting its 3rd Annual Tiki Luau. Please join Executive Chef Brian Redzikowski as we say aloha to Summer with an ALL-INCLUSIVE tropical bash and pig roast!
A feast for all the senses, this outdoor/indoor celebration will include live entertainment, a traditional spit-roasted pig, tiki inspired ice luge, rum tasting, polynesian snacks & more!
All are welcome! 21 and under reduced ticket price (does not include alcoholic beverages); 3 and under are FREE.
Cheers to the eternal sunset!
VIP (both tiers) ticket includes:
- One hour early entry starting at 2 pm
- Grass Skirt custom Luau pin, GS limited edition Luau Shirt
- 2 speciality drink tickets
+ everything included in General Admission...
General Admission (both tiers) ticket includes:
- 3 pm entry
- Tenderbelly pork plate with hawaiian side dishes
- Polynesian-inspired snacks
- Poke samples from live fish breakdown
- Sample Rums from all over the Caribbean, South America, and United States
- Owner and head distiller of Seven Caves Geoff Longenecker will be sampling is award winning rums as well as infamous maple syrup
- Bar Manager Tony Coxum will be mixing up some of his favorite Brugal 1888 cocktails
- Tito’s Slushee machine poring Titos chi chis
- Hurradura frozen shot glass bar
- Zaya samples and specialty mug sale with cocktail
- Harland Local Brewery and wine maker poring samples of their beer and wine
- Mi campo Tequila pouring samples of there chardonnay aged Tequila
- Limited Custom Branded “Grass Skirt” Coconuts filled with your favorite Grass Skirt Exotic Cocktail available for purchase