AHOLA! The Grass Skirt is hosting its 3rd Annual Tiki Luau. Please join Executive Chef Brian Redzikowski as we say aloha to Summer with an ALL-INCLUSIVE tropical bash and pig roast!
A feast for all the senses, this outdoor/indoor celebration will include live entertainment, a traditional spit-roasted pig, rum tasting, polynesian snacks & more!
All are welcome! 21 and under reduced ticket price (does not include alcoholic beverages); 3 and under are FREE.
Cheers to the eternal sunset!
VIP (both tiers) ticket includes:
- One hour early entry starting at 2 pm
- Grass Skirt custom Luau pin, GS limited edition Luau Shirt
- 2 speciality drink tickets
+ everything included in General Admission...
General Admission (both tiers) ticket includes:
- 3 pm entry
- Tenderbelly pork plate with hawaiian side dishes
- Polynesian-inspired snacks
- Poke samples from live fish breakdown
- Sample Rums from all over the Caribbean, South America, and United States
- Owners of Ron Diplomatico Rums of Venezuela pouring their signature rums
- Brugal 1888 floating coconut ice balls in their sample pours
- Appleton Rums sampling frozen Jungle Bird cocktails on "Jungle Bird Island” as well as their signature rum
- Cutwater Spirits will be pouring their signature rums as well as some newly released products
- Owner and head distiller of Seven Caves Geoff Longenecker will be sampling is award winning rums as well as infamous maple syrup
- Spiribam Spirits will be pouring sample cocktails with St Lucian Rums and Agricoles from Martinique behind the main bar inside with Tiki Master Eric Long
- Bar Manager Tony Coxum will be mixing up some of his favorite Brugal 1888 cocktails
- Local brewery Thorn St. samples of some of their tropical inspired beers
- Limited Custom Branded “Grass Skirt” Coconuts filled with your favorite Grass Skirt Exotic Cocktail available for purchase